Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cruel girls - Chicas malas

Sometimes I have to work at late night and I can observe very interesting situations. Last saturday a group of university residents were drinking and dancing at a pub. Fernando tried to speak to at least 13 girls, but the answers from the madrid girls would fit the best cruelty comics:
-Hi, girl, can I invite you for a drink?-but she said...
-I prefer you give the money to me. -and Fernando keep on trying with another girl.
-Girl, do you mind if I smoke?
-I wouldnt mind even if you get on flames- she said.
-My dear, I am a photographer, and I am looking for a face as yours.
-Well, I am a plastic surgeon -another girl said- and I am looking for a face as yours.
-Hey, girl, didnt we have a date? Or even two? -Fernando asked.
-It must have been once, because I dont repeat my mistakes.
-Why are you so cute, girl?
-I was given your part too -she said.
-Hey, cute, I can make you very happy.
-Really? Are you leaving?
-Girl, what would you say if I ask you to marry me?
-I wouldn't be able to speak: I can't speak and laugh at the same time.
-Cute, Where have you been all my life?
-Hiding from you.
-Your body is like a Cathedral.
-Yes, but today there is no Mass.
-If I could see you undress, I would die happy.
-If I see you undress, I would die of laughter.

Algunas veces me veo obligado a trabajar por la noche y puedo observar situaciones muy interesantes. El pasado sábado, un grupo de universitarios de colegio mayor bebían y bailaban en un bar. Fernando entró al menos a 13 chicas, y las respuestas de las madrileñas darían para escribir un libro a la crueldad:
Él: Te puedo invitar a una copa? Ella: Gracias. Prefiero que me des el dinero.
Él: Te molesta que fume? Ella: Ni siquiera me molestaría si estuvieras ardiendo.
Él: Soy fotógrafo y busco una cara como la tuya. Ella: Soy cirujana plástica y busco una cara como la tuya.
Él: No hemos tenido alguna vez una cita? O incluso dos? Ella: Tiene que haber sido una. No repito mis errores.
Él: Cómo es que eres tan guapa? Ella: Me dieron también lo que te correspondía a ti.
Él: Creo que te podría hacer muy feliz. Ella: ¿Cómo? Ya te vas?
Él: Qué dirías si te pidiera que te casaras conmigo? Ella: Nada. No puedo hablar y reirme a la vez.
Él: Dónde has estado toda mi vida? Ella: Intentando esconderme de ti.
Él: Esta silla está libre? Ella: Sí, y la mía también si te sientas.
Él: Tu cuerpo es como un templo. Ella: Hoy no hay misa.
Él: Si te pudiera ver desnuda moriría feliz. Ella: Si te pudiera ver desnudo supongo que moriría de risa.

No comments: